Fink

Recommend Some Xbox 360 And Ps2 Games Please.

I need some. I'm getting bored this summer. Can I have recommendations. even recommend pc games if you want.

If you're into RTS there's a kind of old and underrated game called Supreme Commander 2.. If you want a larger scale though get the original and its expansion Forged Alliance. The story is definitely worth playing in both. Supreme Commander 2 on Steam Supreme Commander on Steam

As for FPS on PC or 360 Titanfall is a great twitch shooter that people lost interest in for whatever reason but its still a great game. Only downside is the PC DL is 50 GB.. yeah.. Titanfall | Official Site

If you ever played Mario as a kid there's a remake of it for PC, but with a twist. Mario has a portal gun from the games Portal and Portal 2. It's called Mari0. It can only run in windowed mode and you have to start it up from inside a .zip folder but otherwise its just Mario with Portals. It's also free. Stabyourself.net - Mari0

Dishonored kept me playing for a long time (it's hard as balls to beat) and even after probably 100ish hrs of playtime I still haven't beat it. Skyrim is also a game that keeps you going for a long time with all of the side quests and shit. And my final recommendations are any of the Assassin's Creed games (I can't give you any word about Black Flag because I haven't played it yet). They kept me entertained throughout the series and I even replayed most of them 2 or 3 times.

Hopefully I showed you something good, sorry for lack of PS2 games because I don't have a PS2. Yeah..

If you're into RTS there's a kind of old and underrated game called Supreme Commander 2.. If you want a larger scale though get the original and its expansion Forged Alliance. The story is definitely worth playing in both. Supreme Commander 2 on Steam Supreme Commander on Steam

As for FPS on PC or 360 Titanfall is a great twitch shooter that people lost interest in for whatever reason but its still a great game. Only downside is the PC DL is 50 GB.. yeah.. Titanfall | Official Site

If you ever played Mario as a kid there's a remake of it for PC, but with a twist. Mario has a portal gun from the games Portal and Portal 2. It's called Mari0. It can only run in windowed mode and you have to start it up from inside a .zip folder but otherwise its just Mario with Portals. It's also free. Stabyourself.net - Mari0

Dishonored kept me playing for a long time (it's hard as balls to beat) and even after probably 100ish hrs of playtime I still haven't beat it. Skyrim is also a game that keeps you going for a long time with all of the side quests and steaming pantload. And my final recommendations are any of the Assassin's Creed games (I can't give you any word about Black Flag because I haven't played it yet). They kept me entertained throughout the series and I even replayed most of them 2 or 3 times.

Hopefully I showed you something good, sorry for lack of PS2 games because I don't have a PS2. Yeah..

Thanks. I have black flag, it is just okay. I want to get titanfall but im waiting for a price drop. mari0 seems interesting, i have skyrim and ill try to get into it.

Xbox 360 disc games:

Burnout Revenge

Bayonetta

Devil May Cry HD Collection (Avoid DmC: Devil May Cry like the plague)

Devil May Cry 4

Deathsmiles

Ace Combat 6

Catherine

Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen

Earth Defense Force 2017

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection

Ninja Gaiden Series (Ninja Gaiden Black, which was an original Xbox game, can be played on 360)

Shadows of the Damned

Sleeping Dogs (if you don't already have it for PC)

Split/Second

Vanquish

Xbox Live Arcade and Indie games:

After Burner Climax

Alien Hominid HD

Banjo-Kazooie & Banjo-Tooie

Ikaruga

Mega Man 9 & 10

Perfect Dark

Rez HD

I'll post ps2 games soon.

PS2 Games:

Ace Combat series

Armored Core series

Alien Hominid (Also on 360)

Burnout series (preferably 3 onwards, try the first two if you're curious, they're decent games)

Chaos Legion

Devil May Cry 1 and 3.

Dragon Ball Z Budokai series (Budokai Tenkaichi is a different series, and I can't comment on it)

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (Japanese wrestling game with deeper mechanics than most wrestling games)

Dynasty Warriors series

Frequency

Amplitude

Front Mission 4

God Hand

God of War series

Grand Theft Auto series

Gran Turismo series

Jak and Daxter series (including the racing game)

Lego series games (the TT games ones)

Kingdom Hearts series

Mega Man and Mega Man X collection

Metal Slug Anthology

Metal Gear Solid series (try getting a hold of Substance and Subsistence, more content)

Shinobi and Nightshade

Onimusha Series

Raiden III

Onimusha series

Shin Megami Tensei Series + Persona series

Silent Hill 2+3

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection

Tekken series

Twisted Metal series

Viewtiful Joe series

Zone of the Enders series

PS2:

• War of the monsters
  • Star wars battlefront
  • Godzilla Destroy All Monsters Melee
  • Godzilla Unleashed
  • Godzilla Save The Earth
  • Castlevannia Symphony of The Night
  • Madagascar (it's actually a decent game). Xbox 360:
  • BioShock series
  • GTA IV and GTA V (for the story mostly)
  • Halo 3
  • Orange Box
  • Banjo Kazooie and Tooie
  • AvP
  • Gotham City Impostors
  • Saints Row 2
  • Buttcraft
  • Dead light. Add me on live: RU551AN J35U5

Spongebob, Lights, Camera, Pants

Sonic Unleashed

Sonic Generations

Stubbs the Zombie