Muzzle

World War Xg

Alrighty then. Hello comrades time for another forum game/politician discussion.

Okay so basically you want to pick a nation. I have Russia because fuck you that's why. You want to pick your arsenal of weapons it could be anything. Same thing with soldiers and war machines. You are your nations leader name yourself any thing to your likeness. Pick what kind democratic society you want to live by. Make something up if you really want you I don't give two shits. Pick allies or make enemies. How it works is everyone selects a nation and choose where they want to strike first. Each nation has there own resources such as:

Russia: Bears

Italy: Pasta Noodles

Sweden: Sacrifices

Poland: Ice

England: Boats

America: Fire arms

Israel: Jews

Africa: Jungle wood

Australia: Koalas

Scotland: steel

Afghanistan: (okay if I offend anyone with this one sorry) Explosives

Germany: meat

Ireland: booze

I can't think of anything else.

Okay now for the different choices in democratic societies:

Communism

Democracy

Presidential

Semi Presidential

Monarchs

Custom

(Etc.)

Every time you attempt to take over a country you are successful. But that costs troops at least 150 every take over.

You lose 1500 resources each attack.

You start off with this

Troops:3000

Resources: 15000

You gain 50 resources each attack. When you are out of troops you are defenseless. People can attack you without loss of troops. Build structures to gain troops or gain resources. Every turn you gain the number per level. Fucking I don't know I thought this would be fun @BelloWaldi

Please try and understand my autistic writing. If you could improve on this please fucking do.

I choose

Russia

Communism

Alright gooooooo