SirTurdle

A Possible Solution To The Dreaded Homing Balls

I was playing some saxton hale, and a thought came across my mind. Instead of removing auto bonk (whitch doesnt seem to be happening anytime soon) why not make it so that the recharge is very slow? It can balance out the balls and actually make it possible for hale to play the game, and still have a way for the people who only attack hale while bonked still play the game. I dunno how hard it could possibly be, but i can imagine its easier than removing the entire plugin. Give your opinions

From what i heard awile back, i heard that homing balls were extremely hard to get rid of due to it being one of the first things added (Dont take my word on that) So i figured why wait 5 months for them to be removed when you can just balance them

honestly homing balls aren't that bad. For me I just go straight for the scout and if they actually know how to play hale, I would just rage them. when your in rage they cant bonk you.

It's really OP and more complicated then that. The scouts get away fast and when it comes down to just hale and a scout. Hale decides to be a pussy and cap

It's really OP and more complicated then that. The scouts get away fast and when it comes down to just hale and a scout. Hale decides to be a pussy and cap

if the last person is a homing ball scout and keeps running away the hale can cap >.>

anyways personally homing balls should be taken out but this idea can suffice.

The only way hale can cap with a scout left is if it was a 520 scout. He would have to take out a homing bonk scout.

The only way hale can cap with a scout left is if it was a 520 scout. He would have to take out a homing bonk scout.

the homing ball scout keeps running and bonking the hale, hale cant get close enough to rage kill him what can hale do? sit pretty and get killed by the scout and wait for 10 mins?

the homing ball scout keeps running and bonking the hale, hale cant get close enough to rage kill him what can hale do? sit pretty and get killed by the scout and wait for 10 mins?

Then you haven't seen a 520 run. Ask @Kbraszz if you find a problem with this.

And also, taking out homing bonk is unneeded. The 520 perk is slowly becoming more popular. Yes I allows hale to cap if that scout is last, but it's going to balance out bonk scouts eventually.

Then you haven't seen a 520 run. Ask @Kbraszz if you find a problem with this.

im not talking about the 520 scout, this post isnt about 520 scout. We are talking about homing bonk.

And also, taking out homing bonk is unneeded. The 520 perk is slowly becoming more popular. Yes I allows hale to cap if that scout is last, but it's going to balance out bonk scouts eventually.

Homing bonk will always prevail.

im not talking about the 520 scout, this post isnt about 520 scout. We are talking about homing bonk.

:sigh: silly goose. Your talking about how fast scouts run and capping. Hale CANT cap with a homing bonk. With a 520, you can. I'm correcting you, is all.

:sigh: silly goose. Your talking about how fast scouts run and capping. Hale CANT cap with a homing bonk. With a 520, you can. I'm correcting you, is all.

im talking about how scouts bonk and run away and how the hale cant kill them cause the scouts are never close enough to rage at.