John_Madden

Making Only One Kind Of Warday?

Get rid of melee warday and make just one general warday (aka normal warday)?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Get rid of melee warday and make just one general warday (aka normal warday)?

So I have noticed that when someone's last request is to have a melee war day is that reds go straight for ammo. So whats the point of having melee wardays when reds still go for ammo. It's also wrong since if a red decides to get ammo then if they get killed by a blue with a gun they'll most likely call out that they broke the rules of melee warday. So why keep it when its just a bunch of hypocritical nonsense.

So my request is to put it in the rules is to state that melee wardays are not allowed and that it must be the traditional all ammo warday.

As with most of the threads I post here, feel free to state your opinions/comments and don't start flame wars.

@kbraszzz

meh, i dont really mind. If they go for ammo they go for ammo. Honestly I PERSONALLY like to have melee wardays even if they do get ammo. The blus usually die to quickly for the reds to even get the ammo, and when they do it's because the blus are probably running away ^^