• Saxxy
    • Spawn(boss)
    • resize me
    • saxxy and spawn(boss)
    • all of them listed on in the other votes
    • Saxxy,resize me
    • resize me , spawn(boss)

Samit lost mod due to abuse before.

So If I see proof we can remove his powers.....again.

I got on the server and he ran into my cell ,which was on the on mlcastle where you can break the hole in the wall, and just hopped out through the hole and he did it one more time then I pretty sure he left the server after that. It seems like he was doing it before I got there because people were complaining. I sadly got no evidence tho, but most likely he will abuse again. Also if you abuse your powers you cant donate again to get them back, right?

I agree with @Matsi, as long as those who donated dont abuse these powers everything is ok. There's a rule to most of the powers that prevents them from having unfair advantages.

Resize Me: Cannot rebel or get LR.

Spawn Boss: Only with if server agrees (vote) or LR.

As for the saxxy i wouldn't know because i don't have that power but @FoRgE is saying that you cannot backstab unless you are a spy.

And for those who say that Resize Me is pointless and shouldn't be on Jailbreak, well people seem to find joy in looking at a mini version of a class running around, so why take it off? In some cases it actually brings a disadvantage like in obstacle course when you're too small to reach next "ledge." @TwoZeroFour would know lmao.

I dont think any special melee weapons should be given to donators. Spawn boss is just given: NO. Resise, i dont have anything against being somewhat larger, but not huge.