Seanman

Rust?

Who thinks a rust server should be added?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who thinks a rust server should be added?

• Yeah
    • Noh

I feel as if there is a long running inside joke I don't know

It's not really... it's just retarded people doing what they do best :P

I got a rust server for xG after asking permission to start a div for it from Rhododendron, but whenever I tried to populate it a bunch of people would whine about it and say it wasn't an official div and call me "power hungry" and shit... so it's basically just my own private rust server :)

It's not really... it's just retarded people doing what they do best :p

I got a rust server for xG after asking permission to start a div for it from Rhododendron, but whenever I tried to populate it a bunch of people would whine about it and say it wasn't an official div and call me "power hungry" and steaming pantload... so it's basically just my own private rust server :)

Oh sorry then. Didn't know there was drama behind this. :/

It's not really... it's just retarded people doing what they do best :p

I got a rust server for xG after asking permission to start a div for it from Rhododendron, but whenever I tried to populate it a bunch of people would whine about it and say it wasn't an official div and call me "power hungry" and steaming pantload... so it's basically just my own private rust server :)

Nah it is, we find it funny each time a game comes out with servers someone tries to make a server for it.