gib good animoos to watch?

it depends on what type of anime you like to watch, as for me, I like to watch almost everything.

The ones i watched so far is Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Another, Angel Beats, Elfen Lied, Kanokon, kill la kill, Sakura Trick, Skip Beat, Blazblue Alter memory, Corpse Party Tortured Souls Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou, Doki B Gata H Kei, School days, Wolf and Spice, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, and Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls.

The anime that i am watching right now is Date a Live. What about you?

it depends on what type of anime you like to watch, as for me, I like to watch almost everything.

The ones i watched so far is Death Note, Mirai Nikki, Attack on Titan, Another, Angel Beats, Elfen Lied, Kanokon, kill la kill, Sakura Trick, Skip Beat, Blazblue Alter memory, Corpse Party Tortured Souls Bougyakusareta Tamashii no Jukyou, Doki B Gata H Kei, School days(dear god..), Wolf and Spice, Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!, and Hyakka Ryouran Samurai Girls.

The anime that i am watching right now is Date a Live. What about you?

Welp.. list too long to say..

MegaRobin's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

I was expecting one of those new ones that aren't being given much attention, but are still good

(Mirai nikki, Attack on titan, another, ....basically the bolded ones are ones that i finished in your list)

Welp.. list too long to say..

MegaRobin's Anime List - MyAnimeList.net

I was expecting one of those new ones that aren't being given much attention, but are still good

(Mirai nikki, Attack on titan, another, ....basically the bolded ones are ones that i finished in your list)

by the way, do you download anime to watch later or stream it online? I download to watch later. as for that list, i'll put that on later.