Legend

Need Internal Wifi Card.

I need a good internal wifi card that has really good range cause im very far from my router D: and it has to be less than $50 CAD I wish motherboards included them :(

@Izanagi

@Bleed

Is there any way you could just move the router closer to you?

If not, my computer doesn't have a WiFi card and I get excellent range with a USB WiFi thing. Not sure how much they are or where you can find them tho.

@Bonk Cant move it as my homephone is connected to my modem and my router is connect through ethernet. I had USB I hated it, poor signal range for me

I hate gaming on wireless. There is always random packet loss, because of interference. If I were you, I would buy a 50ft long cat6 cable and string that to your router. Personally, what I did, I strung the cable through my vent into the basement because my router is down there. Works perfect c:

Not to mention, it would most probably be more stable and cheaper than a good wireless card <3

@Ohstopyou Thats the thing I want to do that but my parent would kill me if I did so I cant unfortunantly :(

Have you considered talking to them and asking? Usually vents have a gap where you can thread the cable through. And even if you can't do the vent thing you could easily get a cable colored to match your carpet/flooring and run it along the wall (tape it there). It's not that invasive o3o