Sign in to follow this  
Vaultboy24

New Warden Idea?

There is obviously a problem with CTs calling warden and people wasting time, yelling, ect. I think it should be whoever types "warden" into chat first should get warden for that round. another idea (though i dont know how to make this work) just like Ts become CTs by typing !guard. CTs should be warden by typing !warden and then they can be added to a queue to become warden. Then there will be an organized system for each CT that wants to be warden, to become warden for one round and then they may re-type !warden to re-enter the queue. Just an idea...

People can just type in !warden so they get into CT faster if !guard doesn't work. Also CT's who need to type !warden can just bind !warden so it will be just as hectic. Good ideas though, but we won't solve the rounds with people raging on mic for warden anytime soon :(

that would make things much easier...iunno. just tryin' to help the server....why cant there be a way to have the server choose one person as warden each round...like Gears of war 2 Guardian. there needs to be a way to set CTs as a mic only team and then have an auto- pick for warden each round.

that would make things much easier...iunno. just tryin' to help the server....why cant there be a way to have the server choose one person as warden each round...like Gears of war 2 Guardian. there needs to be a way to set CTs as a mic only team and then have an auto- pick for warden each round.

we've had plugins that auto picks warden and it doesnt work because sometimes it picks CTs without mics and causes confusion and chaos. more so then just people calling it at the beginning of the round.

there actually is a way to detect mics, thought i dont know how hard it is to do. on the xbox you can tell who has a mic plugged in vs. someone who doesnt.

there actually is a way to detect mics, thought i dont know how hard it is to do. on the xbox you can tell who has a mic plugged in vs. someone who doesnt.

this isn't xbawkz :P

too bad we can't have a system to verify people who

have mics so they can be on CT over someone who isn't verified.

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

1 member has viewed this topic:
    Reiki