Sign in to follow this  
Semper

Destroyofnoob

Member Name: Destroyofnoob

In-Game Name: Destroyerofoobs

Steam ID: 0:1:3764111

Game Time: 4 months

Helpful Skills: not being a derp

I just want to point out that Roxxor was wearing the tag before he was in the clan as well, and was warned by multiple people to take it off, including mods, before taking it off. So I don't see why he thinks it's his job to -1 everyone that wears the clan tag before they get accepted, because he did it as well. Just saying.

I just want to point out that Roxxor was wearing the tag before he was in the clan as well, and was warned by multiple people to take it off, including mods, before taking it off. So I don't see why he thinks it's his job to -1 everyone that wears the clan tag before they get accepted, because he did it as well. Just saying.

AND......I was denied for having the tag on before in clan. Doesnt mean another person can wear the tag on before being accepted and well... be accepted

My point was that you put it on every post where someone wore it before being accepted. If they apologize, and are decent about it, don't bother posting it, it's an honest mistake. You were the only one I've ever seen disregard a handful of members and admin chats.

My point was that you put it on every post where someone wore it before being accepted. If they apologize, and are decent about it, don't bother posting it, it's an honest mistake. You were the only one I've ever seen disregard a handful of members and admin chats.

I never heard an apology from him for wearing the tag before being accepted."Honest mistake" yah didnt feel like it when I put the tag before being accepted and I was hated on ALOT even after I apologized for it. Nor, will I let a person get in for something I was denied for.btw I didnt disregard I thought they were talking to another guy since he was wearing the tag before aswell.

+1 I was there in ZE when I realized he wasn't in xG yet and asked to take off the tag. He apologized and knows it was a mistake.