Muzzle

Regarding idle spectators

I've seen to notice whenever the server on JB or anything else the spect slots go up and I forget which server it is that doesn't kick for afk. I think that specators that are gone for more than five mintues should be kicked due to inactivity. Whenever a server is full it's impossible to get on. So this is why I believe this should be a rule thank you -Muzzle

Well if mods or admins need to do something and go into spec and it takes like 5 minutes it will kick them and it will be impossible for them to join + Ive never been having to wait to go on jb

Well if mods or admins need to do something and go into spec and it takes like 5 minutes it will kick them and it will be impossible for them to join + Ive never been having to wait to go on jb

Cooly you are one of the people that stay in specate for an hour. Not to mention that if mods are in specate for ten mintues and normally rounds take 6 or less mintues they don't need to be in there for that long. So think about that COOLY

speaking of which, there's still that glitch where you type /guard and join spectator, it'll move you to blue team but you will be constantly dead; it makes the blue to red ratio unfair, making it harder for blues

@Nomulous or is it... @kbraszzz now!?