Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

"Canada Hate Spam"

I'm Canadian yes, I really don't care about the actual hate, I care about every person in the lobby screaming on their mics, Admins need to PLEASE handle this like the ff spam day, people were kicked for spamming it and people should be kicked for spamming things like "****CANADA****CANADA" over and over on binds, SpaceNarwhal was doing that, I can't read the chat and I can't hear warden.

Spam spam:

MediaFire

im canadian also, i hate it when people hate on us for no reason, especially when ben brings up his invalid arguments about our health care system.

i lol even more at the usa's futile efforts to fix their crumbling economy and 14 trillion dollar debt, and their car industry, and their collapse in the mortgage industry, and their divided government, and their deteriorating international relations with other non allied countries, and their willingness to invade a country for oil but not provide arms or supplies to rebels fighting for a just cause, list goes on and on

i lol even more at the usa's futile efforts to fix their crumbling economy and 14 trillion dollar debt, and their car industry, and their collapse in the mortgage industry, and their divided government, and their deteriorating international relations with other non allied countries, and their willingness to invade a country for oil but not provide arms or supplies to rebels fighting for a just cause, list goes on and on

this this this ^^^^