BashinBolshevik

Death to school uniforms

Should we eliminate unifroms from schools?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should we eliminate unifroms from schools?

You know. School uniforms. That ugly-@$$ piece of cloth that thousands of kids are forced to wear. Some people say that "
Øh, üñîƒø®m$ å®é g00d!
"

Unknown-4.jpeg.f139ca800f13149976e964c66b9fa5d8.jpeg

Uniforms are a violation of the First Amendment. You know?
F
R
E
E
D
O
M
O
F
S
P
E
E
C
H
? It's the one that lets us express ourselves, and that includes expressing ourselves through clothing. Mind you, the First Amendment is part of the Constitution, THE SUPREME LAW OF THE FREAKIN' LAND. And our we the ones, the brave, courageous, rebellious Americans who will let some puny, dinky school override the Constitution?
NO
WE
ARE
NOT
We will not conform!

Unknown-4.jpeg.e0ff2a706c83df8ceb05d0b75fa2ca4a.jpeg

I don't know about you but we only had to wear uniforms during highschool, not a big deal though. In college you can wear whatever you like. :shrug:

My brother has uniforms (goes to a different school) and he doesn't care. In fact, the uniform may be saving eyes. He likes to wear orange kool-aid man shirts with bright green sweats so. In some cases, pls enforce uniforms

My brother has uniforms (goes to a different school) and he doesn't care. In fact, the uniform may be saving eyes. He likes to wear orange kool-aid man shirts with bright green sweats so. In some cases, pls enforce uniforms

Yea... you have a point.

I don't see the issue with uniforms and

Never heard of a public school with uniforms

Back when I lived in Southern Florida, uniforms were required elementary-highschool public schools