Setevyxa - nuclear dawn

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

PHOENIX (UA)

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:1:75529662

Information:

Sorry for the bad writing I do not know English - I use a translator. I do not understand what I depopulyariziruyu game - the fact that the server with the pros fully loaded and I go to the server where a few newcomers (be sure to select a weak team, or where there are no players) and play against them? So I also started to play against strong players from scratch and it was always interesting to learn from their tactics and strategy when they defeated me. I want to ask if the server pro full or server only beginners - what then do not play? Why then was to buy the game?

Section v) of the Redstone Code of Conduct was violated.

• Purposely depopulating Redstone servers by stomping new players is no longer allowed. Play with people at your own skill level or don't play at all. I'm getting tired of watching you empty every Redstone server I try to populate and/or new players join to learn the game.
  • Also, DO NOT purposely team stack on the team with the higher skill level. The team balancer is NOT to be circumvented/bypassed/dodged in any way shape or form. This ruins the game for everyone on the server and is not acceptable. I've had to temporary ban you in the past for doing this.
  • If you can't be trusted to be the server without an admin present, you will be denied access permanently.

Permanent ban is abit of an overstep, so I've reduced it to 2 weeks. -closed