PiNoYPsYcHo

Weaboos

This whole thing is just fudgeing shitpost and after shitpost.

Not all people who like anime is a weeaboo.

There was no need for this thread whatsoever and all it would do is make people argue about pointless things.

We never said everyone who likes anime is a weaboo, lol. we never even implied it. We aren't even really arguing. And this thread is a rant (I think?) and its pinoy showing us some good ole fashion kid friendly franku.

A rant which is uncalled for and is just shitposting for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

How is it uncalled for? its just filthy frank ranting about weaboos. Hes asian, and they kind of disrespect his culture.

How is it uncalled for? its just filthy frank ranting about weaboos. Hes asian, and they kind of disrespect his culture.

It was literally just out of the blue. Like, completely. It had no reason to be done.

It was literally just out of the blue. Like, completely. It had no reason to be done.

Well, he just wanted to share a comedy rant. That isnt a bad thing.

Well, he just wanted to share a comedy rant.

Definition of shitpost: To make utterly worthless and inane posts on an internet messageboard.

This whole thing is just "Lel ur a weeaboo go kill urself" and "THERE IS NO BEST CARTOON"

Edit:

This wasn't even supposed to be funny, DrLee.

See? This is the reason xG is going downhill. Because of the constant shitposting and immaturity of some of the people in this clan.

Definition of shitpost: To make utterly worthless and inane posts on an internet messageboard.

This whole thing is just "Lel ur a weeaboo go kill urself" and "THERE IS NO BEST CARTOON"

I never said it wasn't shitposting :I

See? This is the reason xG is going downhill. Because of the constant shitposting and immaturity of some of the people in this clan.

DUDE. He posted a video he most likely thought was funny in a thread. He has a sense of humor and wanted to share something he liked, how is that immature? Sure, he should have posted it in the shoutbox or something, but does it matter that much honestly?

I find it difficult to see what you are trying to prove, then.

You were saying it was uncalled for. Harassing someone is uncalled for. Punching someone for no reason is uncalled for. Posting a video you thought was funny on a we

You were saying it was uncalled for. Harassing someone is uncalled for. Punching someone for no reason is uncalled for. Posting a video you thought was funny on a we

It was uncalled for because what do they all have in common? Being Irelivant.

It was uncalled for because what do they all have in common? Being Irelivant.

Sure it could be defined as irrelevant, but I thought the video was funny, and some people might have thought the same thing too.