Tekk

Idea for population

During population on rotation or any other population, someone always seems to say "It isn't really population when it's just xG members" or something rather similar to that. Well, I've been thinking. Why don't we spread ourselves out across our servers?

Let's say you've got 20 people all playing on an unpopulated server.

- 5 of them go to one other unpopulated server

- 5 of them go to another unpopulated server

- 5 of them go to another unpopulated server

- 5 of them stay on the current unpopulated server.

I believe that the reason we are encountering these unpoputlated problems is because nobody really wants to play on a server with 0 people and then wait for it to be a bit more populated. I'm fairly sure you'd feel the same.

I've noticed that every single time I go onto 24/7 Clocktown and at least 5 people are on it, it fairly quickly begins to populate.

So what do you guys think about this? We could arrange ourselves into different teams or something to keep this organised.

Like tekage said, members should not be the only ones populating a server while there are 3 or 4 randoms. We need to get all of the people who play tf2 involved. First, invite non members to the population so randoms wont feel so intimidated seeing all the tags. 2, we go to our populated servers and ask if people want to join and where to join. Just my opinion