Sign in to follow this  
Peechis

Cars

It's easier to work on stock cars, especially when you're low on cash. Don't have to worry about parts matching correctly with other parts, or special adapters, or conversion kits. I hate those little rice cans. Even worse when they are automatics, and they try to drive them like manuals with the gears below drive. It just makes no sense.

I know what you mean when u say they go below drive. I feel ashamed to say, but a lot of my friends are ricers. Corollas, Integras, Civics, Preludes, you name it. They all have their 15kW HID's and nasty sounding intakes made by some Mexicans (no offense) in a rented garage. The whole "JDM" craze was pretty annoying. Especially when they got their parts made here in America and slapped on a yellow and green sticker.

Okay im done ranting. And Plasmic, congrants on beating the s2k. :) What car do you drive again?

Ricer thought process:

Hood scoop with no vent to engine: 150 hp

Neon green paint: 50 hp

LEDs on every possible surface: 75 hp

8-ball or Skull shifter nob: 25 hp

"Awesome" graphics: 200 hp

I lol and smoke them off the light in a 40 year old car, not even bothering to rev and dump the clutch. Just drive it like normal and watch them struggle to keep up when I hit 3rd.

I like ricers. :/

But only when the engine was worked on as well.

I ****ing love the appearence of them!

But, I would much rather take a something that outruns it anyday.

My 1997 Toyota Camry LE, :DD, Old but still runs fast... Am wanting to get a subby Wrx sti, or a mitsui Evolution VIII. Btw camry is stock. Also I wouls like to bring my next car up to around 650 bhp. :P

smokeyyy, my old lexus es300 was based off your camry. practically the same but slightly more on the luxurious side. And i even drove the same kind of camry you have before. They suprisingly run pretty nice. I wouldn't mind driving around in one. Do you have a V6 engine?