Sign in to follow this  
Peechis

Cars

Most clan members seem to be around the age when you start driving legally, so who wants to show off what they drive? Bonus points if it is titled in your name.

Own:

1984 Pontiac Fiero SE 2m4. 2.5 L inline 4 cylinder engine. Everything on it is stock, except for replacement parts, which were kept as close to stock as possible. 4 speed high rev shift manual transmission. Needs some bodywork, and a few things here and there. (My dad is a certified Michigan Master Mechanic, so he tells me what to fix, and I do the work. He can troubleshoot sounds over the phone, even to tiny differences. Ridiculous stuff) Car was given to me for free by my uncle just last night, because he couldn't sell it because the engine would turn over, but not fire. He didn't want to bother fixing it, and told me I could have it if I got it to run.

1994 Suzuki Samurai 1.3L inline 4 cylinder. Made into a Frankenbeast. Primarily used for offroading. 6" Calmini body lift, with 31" bogger tires. Mid 90s Toyota Landcruiser axles. Brakes off an 80s Ford pickup. Converted from 5 speed manual to an automatic tranny for easier offroading. Locked rear differential. Locking hubs on the front. Skid plates erywhur.

-I'd like to put in a 1.9L turbo diesel out of a newer VW, and run it with biodiesel. Extremely cheap and easy to do. Would also put it back to a 5 speed manual.

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_60.jpg.8979c47c0b7afc999fd0289f0551d246.jpg

Driven for an extended period of time :

1970 Opel Kadett Wagon. 1.9L inline 4, bored out to 2.4 L with Chevy 305 pistons. Weber carb. Swapped automatic tranny out for a 4 speed manual from a '73 Manta. Lowered roughly 2". Originally were rally cars. Have the Ralleye badges, just don't have them on it. Can corner at 50 (Roughly one latteral G) before you even slide in your seat. Interior is stock, aside from the radio and speakers. Awesome little car, and can still do 125 mph without any issues.

Dream Car: (only one please :D )

1988-92 VW Rabbit/Golf. 1.9L turbo diesel. Preferably German made and imported so it has the better suspension and emissions ratings. Small and fast, sounds like a champ.

So post up what you drive, what you want to drive, what you have driven. Cause fast stuff is cool. (Chosen, you can post up your dad's car instead of yours if you want :) ) Pics are nice too.