Sign in to follow this  
Peechis

Cars

Doesn't have to be fancy if it gets the job done. I just am a kid of a mechanic, so when something cool comes along that is in good shape to repair, chances are my dad will want to buy it, and I'll get to work on it.

What year and model on that Maserati?

Well I drive a BMW 325xi 2001. Straight 6 drives like a dream lol.

[ATTACH]252.vB[/ATTACH]

My dream car would be a BMW m3 w/ Vorstienger widebody kit!

[ATTACH]253.vB[/ATTACH]

2162482_4.JPG.4328249b6afda3299f115eb6ebce6bb0.JPG

2010-Vorsteiner-BMW-GTRS3-M3-Widebody-Coupe-Front-Angle-570x427.jpg.59638d561ba3fae9bea6d6466270eb3a.jpg

Lawl, Hudson. I love cars. It sucks to live in Michigan, because the snow and road salt eat at any body, so you have to have a winter beater, and only get to use the toys for 4 or 5 months. I like that 325xi. I like the extra room of hatchbacks. More place to hide bodies.

I own a 94' Mustang.

My car looks exactly like this, but this is just a stock image

off google since my old phone had all my pictures on it. (which I no longer have)

aimg1.xenogamers.org_imported_2011_07_66.thumb.jpg.d12647c60a55b446a309f624e6ad19fc.jpg

I ride a 2010 Mazda 3 Hatchback.

And not sure if this counts, but i also ride a fixed-gear bike that i built myself. Gas saver.

And instead of a dream car, i've always wanted to own a Yamaha R6.

[ATTACH]257.vB[/ATTACH]

rides.thumb.jpg.806a0af3098fb0f4a89e457c1b8befd9.jpg

It counts, completely, because you built it yourself. I want to get my motorcycle endorsement soon, and pick up a small bike for nice days. Just something to get me started, since I'm not much of a bike rider and my balance might be terrible for a while. Anybody have any project cars they're wrenching on?

i drive an 08 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP

v8 5.3L engine

im lookin for flowmasters and some body parts...but its all stock..it doesnt need to be any faster than what it is

i just hooked up my 2 12" kickers in the back a week ago

DREAM CAR??

2.2L turbo S10 regular car 96 model. then id be bossin.

lol im kidding

i want the new ferrai enzo..but then i wouldnt have room for my system..nor be able to drive the damn thing in oklahoma without rubbing my butt across the bumpy roadsxD

Peechis, that's a nice looking Fiero.

Props to people who like their cars stock :) nothing more sexy to me then the "fresh car" look. I'm fed up with the kids and their honda civic's and their obnoxious fart canons.

HAHA i hate ricers..

i smoke my friends honda s2000 a couple days ago..

If yall remember Dusty the Cat video back then...well that kid that beat the cat traded i his truck for a ricer

i say his stickers make it a little faster..

My dad had a Ferrari for a while. Not sure what year but it was really expensive and kewl. I was 1-6 at the time he had the car so I don't remember much bout it. I'll ask what year and look for a pic if we have one if not then I'll get a google image thing.

My dads thinking of buying a new Ferrari now so I'll se what to get.