Foxy

Bye guys.

Its been real guys. Ive been addicted to tf2 for a little while now and have been playing for years. Ive decided to cash out since the tf2 economy isn't stable and i don't like having money in virtual stuff. I'm already about halfway cashed out. just need to sell my Stash which shouldn't be too hard. Ill end up making twice what i put in and ill get to keep my stranges for the memories.

I'm quiting for a variety of reasons. One of the servers i frequently went on (besides TGH) was the legendary =LOLWUT= which recently died. TGH is less popular now so i was going on pokemon trade.

But in reality I've been meaning to quit for a while now and haven't quite been able too. but i figure now its time to move on. I currently attend an Ivy league school and i think my time would be best used towards studies. Ill probably swing by every now and again. toddles. thanks for the memories.

you were barely member, but yea i can see what you mean though, because having virtual is not money. Hopefully everything goes out well

I've been meaning to quit for a while now and haven't quite been able too. but i figure now its time to move on

Ill also stay in the clan

The misunderstandings before this doe.. wat..