Sign in to follow this  
Lerpasaurs

xxLiilCraZyxx

Member Name: xxLiilCraZyxx

Your In-Game Name: Bakery_man

Player's Steam ID: Minecraft

Ban Reason: For having a 3rd Party mod. (Compass i dont now what it was for)

Unban Reason: i reinstalled my minecraft so i do not have it any more. And There's no more mods for 1.7.3

Screenshot: View Screenshot!

isnt this the second time you got banned for using the SAME third party mod pack, which includes compass, that kaka installed for you apparently

isnt this the second time you got banned for using the SAME third party mod pack, which includes compass, that kaka installed for you apparently

@Excision Yes he Installed for me but im just posting this again because I never got an answer on my old one. And i only got banned one from Xenogamers MC. Acually 2 times but the first time i dont know what i did.

@other This might have a Mod in it but i cant use it cuz i have to have the give command.

Download xxLiil CraZyxx's Minecraft Folder (Removed Last Login)...

+1

10char

Thanks for looking though the files to telling you the truth, and for the mod that i had for 3rd party mod, they said their not making no more because they eep getting patched.

+1

10char

Shouldn't count because they're obviously friends just sticking up for eachother.. if this is his SECOND time.. ehh >.>

@NULL He Only put +1 because he checked my Folder that i uploaded, it has a mod that's differnt that requires the Give command to use. And I know for a fact i deleted it because Minecraft had an update to 1.7.2 then to 1.7.3. Since that happen'd the mod never cam out since... And the Last post i never got anyone answering if i was ganna get unbanned for not, because that stopped Replying on it. So i made another to get their attention. But they are still not answering because i heard that the MC Division Leader got demoted...

Edit: Bolded Null's Name. Put Size to 3

i have desided to lift youre ban on the condition that you can not be added to the members list to build or destroy untill i have discused youre orignal ban with hero or scilence or another mc admin that knows about youre ban other than this page.

-1 its clear that because you've done this once before, you'll do it again. You've already been in trouble for this once, now you should face justice.

He didn't get in trouble for having a third-party mod twice. He just posted twice since the last time he wanted to be unbanned didn't get answered.