Nickernator - nuclear dawn

Division:

Nuclear Dawn

In-Game Name:

Nickernator

Steam ID:

Nickernator

Information:

When I was playing on your servers I did very well, high k/d , fun with other people and the round did go well. But when the round finished I got banned. I have no idea what the reason of the ban is or what I did wrong. If I did something wrong please let me know and I will apologize for my faulth. Maybe I got banned because im a new player? My first day was this and I enjoyed it.. so please unban me for something that I did wrong :)

[attach=full]19666[/attach]

Xeno Gamers - Player Chat History

unsafe

Hey ,

I saw your link and I understand that you misunderstood me. I was talking to my friend vEmon, but I see that other people thought I was talking to them.. But I watch your profile and you arent an admin. So I dont really think you can help me here. Anyways thanks for showing the logs mate ;)

So, I was looking through chats logs the other day and yours stuck out. Just about every other message was trolling, trash talking or in some cases telling people to f*ck off. While the occasional troll or trash talk will likely get ignored, every other message is far to frequent. This is not acceptable on [xG] Nuclear Dawn servers. Since the ban is only two days and you took the time to make an nice apologetic protest, I've removed the ban early. Hopefully you've learned from this experience and never end up on the ban-list again.

~Thread Closed~