Sign in to follow this  
Sakurai

[xG] Kenny

replace with Roody-Poo.

/thread

Dont ever let The People's Champions make another reference to Ponychan ever again.

/thread

I just read through all of this. I apologize if I am upsetting anyone in any matter. Really if you just asked me to stop saying the "N" word it would be fine. It's sort of hard to stop saying it though because it's what i'm used to saying around here.. You can't really have someone change their "lingo" if thats what some of you will call it. Just address any issues with me and i'd be willingly to help and or try and change something. But the "N" word is not used in a racist way when ever I say it. If you have noticed when ever i'm on the server I try to make it a fun time for everyone. I get laughs in for people here and there or even for a full round. I hope we can all move past our differences and become one stronger united group.

yea sakurai just needs to stop whining about everything its starting to p*ss me off. You act like a 12 year old ****ing crying about everything. "oh no someone cussed at me wah wah wah." get over it. if you cant handle it then you shouldnt be in the clan. People like you is the reason silence made so many new rules cause all the little kids got butthurt and couldnt handle a joke. "Oh lets keep everything PG-13 now cause the babies might get offended" now everytime someone makes a joke or says "n*gga" someone logs a complaint saying they got trolled. you cant even have cuss words on the forums anymore! You guys are making this clan look like a joke. To many baddies.

Yeah Kenny says the "n" word, but who honestly cares that much? He almost always says it ending with an "a", and that makes it not racist. Your argument is invalid.

Some of you guys are ****ing retarded! If the N word wasn't offensive, why don't more people use it in public?! No this is just you stupid preteens who feel like their cooler just because they say the word. STFU about the origin of the word. OPEN YOUR EYES. The word is KNOWN to be a derogatory word for black people. IT DOESN'T MEAN BLACK PEOPLE. Stop trying to defend racism and finally see it the way it is. No you guys, I have spent so much time kicking KennY for saying the N word excessively. Don't give me that bull about someone should have just told you to stop saying! Don't play innocent.

The N word is racist. This is NOT a racist server. You keep saying it, I'll keep kicking. You come back and keep saying it, realize that I will server ban. I don't care if it is an 'a' sound at the end. It's a variation of the same RACIST word. So before you 13, 12, 11 year old reply to this thread how that version is okay, grow the **** up and realize that in the real world, people don't use it as liberally as some of you use it on this server. If you did happen to be one who does use it commonly in the real world, I can assure you that people think that you are racist and ignorant.

Not to continue the argument but I was only putting literal definitions. I hardly use the word, and to be honest it's only society that has a problem with it. Now this means you can with it or against it. It became a WORSE word over time because of society.

I don't want to defend racism, I don't use the word, I only put out things that say it.

I wasn't defending racism, I was defending what the word used to mean, and what it should still mean. Society is the great kill-all, especially with words. 30 years ago it wasn't a derogatory statement to say "That queer man seems very *** today." Fast forward to now, and it sounds homophobic. I'm not defending hatred, I'm defending what things originally meant.

Not to continue the argument but I was only putting literal definitions. I hardly use the word, and to be honest it's only society that has a problem with it. Now this means you can with it or against it. It became a WORSE word over time because of society.

I don't want to defend racism, I don't use the word, I only put out things that say it.

I wasn't defending racism, I was defending what the word used to mean, and what it should still mean. Society is the great kill-all, especially with words. 30 years ago it wasn't a derogatory statement to say "That queer man seems very *** today." Fast forward to now, and it sounds homophobic. I'm not defending hatred, I'm defending what things originally meant.

What they said.

I don't use it on the server, I never have. I just want people to know that it never was intended to be racist until society butchered it like the rest of the English language. It's only racist if you think it's racist, and use it in such a way.