Sign in to follow this  
Japlex

Why was I permanently banned?

Well, I'm a little late with complaining about this. About 6 months late, infact, but that's not the point. The point is that I was permanently banned. I remember mouthing off to a lot of the people on the server, including some admins, but why was I permanently banned? I could understand if it was a few hours, or a few days, but permanent? From ALL servers? I was playing on the surf at the time, and I had been banned for four hours before. I'm not certain why, but it says, in the banlist, for aimbotting. I know that's not true, though. The second time was a while later. That was the time I was running my mouth a little too much. I don't know why it was permanent, though. And I ESPECIALLY don't know why the ban reason was freekilling. Considering I was playing on the SURF server. I wasn't too happy when I was banned. Honestly, I like XenoGamers' servers, and I still want to be able to play on them. I made an appeal, but never got any sort of reply. If anyone would like to see proof of my bans, my Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:33775326. The first ban, which was four hours, happened while I was under the name "The Bell Tolls for Thee" The second time, which was the permanent, happened while I was under the name "Allirog Degarne" My current Steam name is Enraged Gorilla. If someone would PLEASE get back to me on this, I would appreciate it a lot.

First off, this is the wrong section and you didn't follow the format either

Secondly, You were most likely banned for Spawn Killing, Hacking, or disrespect in Surf. if it was for disrepsect, then I have no idea why it was permanent.

as of course, you were banned by Silence (which is the Owner and Leader of xG),

so mouthing off to him was most likely the worst person you could have done it too.

as for the reason "freekilling", admins like to get rid of rule breakers as fast as possible -

and sometimes there isn't an option for a broken rule, or putting in a custom reason takes too long.

but, I wasn't there so I have no idea what happened.

You'll have to wait for Silence to reply.

As you may plainly see, this is not a complaint, it's more a question. I'm also curious to know, why I deserved that permanent ban, Rexx.

lol, you made an account and posted (in the wrong section) just so you could ask a question? hmmm, went pretty far for one question. And maybe this is a lesson to you. STOP MOUTHING OFF. And I don't think it's just a question, because if it was, the fact that you asked why you were perma banned from ALL xG SERVERS, instead of a temp. ban, gets me thinking right away that you wanted back in. Even if it was 6 months late which I still don't understand why you would make an account and post a thread for " a question". And like Vero said, you mouthed off to the wrong person. Serves you right, you need to learn when to keep your mouth shut.

If you weren't there when any of these bans happened, don't bother giving your opinion on whether or not he deserves to have his ban lifted or not.

he gave me his story,and thats how i feel.

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

wait? are you that keige guy who got 4 usp head shots in less than a sec?