Sign in to follow this  
Jaybreeze

It's a sad, sad day.

Playing jailbreak for the last 2 hours was painful. xG members and non-members made for some of the most horrendous days I have ever seen. I don't have proof of what im saying (eg, screenshots and chat logs) but it happened. First off, people like Soiarn, King J and Oreo (just to name a few) who consistently are on CT spam the mics at the beginning of the round to try and call warden, and if they do not get it its a yelling match for whoever wins. Secondly, where is this new motd? Soiarn killed 24 T's on a 2+2 trivia question 30 seconds into the round and nothing happened, is that a joke? I quote nickname here, "it was perfectly legit because theres noting in MOTD about how many T's you can kill". ...really? Thanks for the FYI, ill be rank 1 in no time then whenever i get warden. Next, since people dont like 86% of the maps on the rotation, why dont we just delete every map besides lego, vip and avalanche since people are just going to do RTV freedays until one of those is picked. We literally played Razors_Redone for 2 rounds, 1 of which was a failed warday turned freeday. 2 Rounds and the next was a RTV freeday, because "theres nothing to do on the map". Okay cool, we go to vipinthemix, what do we do? Well heres the list: simon says, warday in soccer, trivia, first reaction last reaction. Was an RTV even necessary? Finally, admins only look out for themselves, i dont mean this 100% of the time, but if something goes wrong with them its an automatic slay and no further discussion is needed. Fine, thats cool youre doing youre job in that situation, CT's were opening vents, gunspamming and freekilling and what happens? Oh, i didnt see it or "get proof". Im not going to wait in armory to grab a screenshot to put on forums and then be told, "oh well theres no proof its him, you could have been trying to frame him" (eg, see other post on ban request).

Thats my rant for today, don't post TLDR on here because youre just worthless to the clan if you dont read whats on forums.

Kk bai <3

Couldn't agree with this anymore..it's sad. Admins/moderators do not take their jobs seriously..hence why the good ones left.

Yes i just left the server and, my god, it was bad. No admins, and the mods didn't do anything. This is the worst I've ever seen it. Micspam, freekills, trolls, but what sent me over was a guy named krasier going "is this spamming?" as bind OVER AND OVER. God help us.

*sigh* I can go in there and HOPEFULLY clean up.

I'm on call to do any chores my mom says because we have a relative coming over and we need to SPARKLE the house, so I may not respond.

Too Long Didn't read.

just kidding, but why didn't you send me a message on steam?

you were talking to me earlier.

why does major **** like this always happen when im not on steam? it irritates me so that im missing the chance to lay the slay saber down on a bunch of rule breakers, also if there are only 1 or 2 mods on the server, then at least 1 of them should be in spec watching the armory, keeping an eye on the cts and slaying those who are away from ts. its easier to watch the server when ur spectating then when u are alive cause u cant look around

Playing jailbreak for the last 2 hours was painful. xG members and non-members made for some of the most horrendous days I have ever seen. I don't have proof of what im saying (eg, screenshots and chat logs) but it happened. First off, people like Soiarn, King J and Oreo (just to name a few) who consistently are on CT spam the mics at the beginning of the round to try and call warden, and if they do not get it its a yelling match for whoever wins. Secondly, where is this new motd? Soiarn killed 24 T's on a 2+2 trivia question 30 seconds into the round and nothing happened, is that a joke? I quote nickname here, "it was perfectly legit because theres noting in MOTD about how many T's you can kill". ...really? Thanks for the FYI, ill be rank 1 in no time then whenever i get warden. Next, since people dont like 86% of the maps on the rotation, why dont we just delete every map besides lego, vip and avalanche since people are just going to do RTV freedays until one of those is picked. We literally played Razors_Redone for 2 rounds, 1 of which was a failed warday turned freeday. 2 Rounds and the next was a RTV freeday, because "theres nothing to do on the map". Okay cool, we go to vipinthemix, what do we do? Well heres the list: simon says, warday in soccer, trivia, first reaction last reaction. Was an RTV even necessary? Finally, admins only look out for themselves, i dont mean this 100% of the time, but if something goes wrong with them its an automatic slay and no further discussion is needed. Fine, thats cool youre doing youre job in that situation, CT's were opening vents, gunspamming and freekilling and what happens? Oh, i didnt see it or "get proof". Im not going to wait in armory to grab a screenshot to put on forums and then be told, "oh well theres no proof its him, you could have been trying to frame him" (eg, see other post on ban request).

Thats my rant for today, don't post TLDR on here because youre just worthless to the clan if you dont read whats on forums.

Kk bai <3

Yeah, that was sad. xD

To your information, I counted. It was 14.

I saw no rules against killing more than 3 people in trivia...

BTW, I wish I had a sniper, so I could've 14 headshot, that would be so funny. xD

I just love how my rank got so much lower <3

Couldn't agree with this anymore..it's sad. Admins/moderators do not take their jobs seriously..hence why the good ones left.

We didn't leave we were forced out

Yeah the server has gotten fairly popular and there are a lot of rule breakings because people are unfamiliar with the rules. I feel a way to better this, would be to impose harsher penalties to those that do not follow the rules: CTs that do not follow the rules are subject to more frequent teambans, trolling/mic spamming gets someone server banned, etc. Things that instill good behaviour?

Also, Mods/Admins are doing a lot of work to handle 50 people on their own while also trying to enjoy themselves. I've personally even gone on spec and noticed some deaths and seconds later get messages about freekills. Some people (definitely not you Jay) get killed and just start complaining, despite actually NOT following the rules.

"The good ones left" because of all the fucking complaining that happens every time they are on the server. If I slay someone for freekilling, and I didnt see it (even though 5+ people say it happened) I get in a **** ton of trouble with OTHER people yelling "YOU DIDNT SEE IT YOU CANT DO ANYHTING IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD YOU ARE A BAD MOD YOU'RE GEY F@G F@G F@G F@G". Then when I do something about THOSE people, "WOW YOU CANT JUST DO THAT, THAT WASNT DISRESPECT. BAD MOD BAD MOD F@G F@G F@G F@G"

With how big and popular the server has gotten, we cannot please EVERYBODY......

Go to page one, last post, see what Ero said.. the "good ones" did their job and started getting hated by the members for being "too strict" or "no fun" or whatever stupid excuses you guys have lol.

Btw about the trivia thing, the motd Aegean has made is the OFFICIAL one. It's just not put directly in the place it should be. This is copied/pasted from that motd: "In the event of normal or surprise trivia, no more than 3 T's can die due to a single trivia prize."

Edit: just to throw in something else to make my rant more effective, the stupidity of the average player has gotten to such a high point that I honestly don't even like playing on the jb server anymore..... just saying..

Sign in to follow this  

• Who Viewed the Topic

6 members have viewed this topic:
    Krampus ABlueSkittle123 Caleb956 ProjectXenome Pencil Elcark