Tekk

What to do about trade gaming history

What should happen?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. What should happen?

• Kbraszzle should fix the new Trade Gaming History and we can try and populate it.
    • We should add a map rotation to 24/7 Clocktown and change the name back.

We have to make more of an effort out of it. Advertise the /servers command and what not. We obviously cannot expect them to know on the spot. Just advertise the server in Clocktown, and make it sound badass, and we should be good to go.

I could've sworn i saw something like a /servers ad on JB, but that was way back when Bonus Ducks wasn't the catchphrase of the damn century.

As a semi-regular on Cocktown/ Old TGH I think we should bring back most of the maps we had last year, before all the change happened that killed the server. If we change Cocktown back to TGH and get rid of the makeshift TGH we have now we still have a good chance to keep population and even regain what we (you*) had.

Although I agree with Supreme, I find that the new server population is something we should more concerned about. I, personally, would LOVE to see 24/7 Clocktown changed back to TGH, however, have we taken into consideration what our new server regulars would think of such a change? I doubt xG members and old regulars alone would have a lasting effect on the population of one such server (Lets be honest, our "population" endeavors are just TGH/xG oldpheg get-togethers), and without the newer regulars 24/7 Clocktown has gained, has the chance to fade back into obscurity. But, that could just be me, and being wrong is in my nature, but I would prefer if we asked around with some of the newer regulars first, before attempting such a change.

If Clocktown was changed to Trade Gaming History, you would have to call it "Trade Gaming History (24/7 Clocktown)" to make sure that new players know where the server went to.

Good news! TGH is pretty much back! Cocktown is no longer 24/7 cocktown, and is pretty much turning into old TGH again. Even has Saturn Valley! Although now we have 2 TGH's now... Nintendosixtyfourties (cocktown and original TGH) and modern TGH (Nintendo trade). Now to silently start shipping them...