Sign in to follow this  
Otherworldly

Why are we attack HG

...sorta..

But still, I really would like to know before we have some sort of stupid dramatic war that will forever be inscribed in history.

"Why are we attacking* HG" sorry.

From what I've heard, they DDoSed us, so our server name got changed to HeLLsLamers, and there was a bit of advertising of a "new, lagless HG server" and the IP was that of the HeLLsLamers Jailbreak server. And now every [xG] member, and even people who are part of the Steam group for [xG] are getting banned from all HG servers. Good riddance. Not like they can run a competent server to begin with.

I'm negotiating the situation, well, trying to. I'm getting somewhere. I want this done and over with, because this is a stupid thing to be sitting here and trolling/DDoSing/etc. about.

Stupid thing to be sitting here and whining about >.> I mean uh what I didnt say anything directed towards Otherworldly.

no hells gamers is full of ****. They thought it would be funny to ddos our server. One of thier clan members got butthurt in our server so he decided to ddos us and even posted a thread on thier own forums saying "xG will get whats coming to them." ya right so far our servers have barely been affected and is stilll handleing 55 players while thiers can barely support 40. Theyve been constantly doing it the past 5 days now when we havent done anything to them. The sad part is that they cant really ddos our server since our connection is way faster than theirs so its not really having much of an effect on us. Its actually kinda backfiring on them since theyre are also partially ddosing thier own server accidentally. Their also pissed that thier ddosing is failing and its making them rage to which is kinda funny. So silence went into thier server and changed our jailbreak to hellslamers and advertised in thier server "come to our new server with 0 lag." and thats why all xg memners are now banned. Im pretty sure theyre still trying to ddos us and failing. Since theyre ddosing is failing theyre looking for other ways to make xG rage by mass freekilling, coming into Teamspeak, and other **** like that. What a bunch of noobs.