Tomahawk

Good team? thought? gen 4 hgss

I plan on getting a typhlosion/Lapras/Umbreon/Pidgeot/Mamoswine and Ampharos.

any thoughts TeamSpeak pokenerds who are talking about they're pokemon on as I type, @Bach @Swift @whateverFlareonsForumnameis

Edit:I restarted my whole game and chose cyndaquil just so I wouldn't get 2 water types when I get the Lapras. (Feraligatr is best Johto Starter)

Wow. Didn't even include me. Anyways usually I don't plan out my entire team before starting the game. Most of the time in the beginning of the game I'm focused on getting a good water type and flying type. In your team, I would get vaporeon from eevee and not get Mamoswine or Lapras and just get another Pokemon with a different type. If you really want Lapras just get Espeon from your eevee.

• Jolteon is the only good Eeevee. I f you want an Eeveelution get a Jolteon (but that Ampharos though)
  • get a Donphan instead of a Mamoswine (don't need two ice types)
  • get a better flying type (like a Crobat, don't underestimate the Zubat line, Crobat is amazing)
  • Ampharos, good choice
  • Lapras, good choice
  • Typloshion, good choice
  • You should probably get a better dark type (like a Tyranitar)
  • and here's a challenge. When you make it to Kanto, make a whole new team, put the team you used in Johto away in the PC and use new team of Kanto Pokemon

• Jolteon is the only good Eeevee. I f you want an Eeveelution get a Jolteon (but that Ampharos though)
  • get a better flying type (like a Crobat, don't underestimate the Zubat line, Crobat is amazing)
  • Ampharos, good choice
  • Lapras, good choice
  • and here's a challenge. When you make it to Kanto, make a whole new team, put the team you used in Johto away in the PC and use new team of Kanto Pokemon

IMO Jolteon is just as good as Vaporeon. I really agree with Crobat tho. If you have enough time to raise happiness, definitely get him for flying type.

• Ampharos, good choice
  • Lapras, good choice
    IMO Jolteon is just as good as Vaporeon. I really agree with Crobat tho. If you have enough time to raise happiness, definitely get him for flying type.

(Just gonna copy and paste this from @Swift 's profile)

Umbreon is the best...logically. Umbreon has no super-effective types against it that are also Eeveelutions. Dark types also do not have anything that they're not very affective against that are Eeveelutions. Not sure about the other types. Jolteon is not very affective against grass. Electric types are super effective against Vaporeon.

(Just gonna copy and paste this from @Swift 's profile)

Umbreon is the best...logically. Umbreon has no super-effective types against it that are also Eeveelutions. Dark types also do not have anything that they're not very affective against that are Eeveelutions. Not sure about the other types. Jolteon is not very affective against grass. Electric types are super effective against Vaporeon.

*cough* *cough* bias *cough*. We are talking about all the Pokemon in the game, not just evolutions from eevee. No team is going to have all eevee evolutions.

Pokémon Showdown! battle simulator

use this website to create pokemon teams and use them to battle against each other, every pokemon is level 100 and you can choose each moves for each individual pokemon (if said pokemon is capable of learning the move).

inb4 xg pokemon showdown tourney

@Izanagi pls confirm how awesome pokemon showdown is