AnonymousSandwi

Anonymoussandwich - team fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Anonymous Sandwich

Steam ID:

Information:

I was playing in Nintendo Sixty Fortress and we were on Frantic Factory. I RTD'd noclip and flew into the mic box and made five calls from the voice lines during the five minutes I was in there. Afterwords, I decided to leave the box so that I would't be pegged for spamming, though that seems to be what happened. I didn't anticipate one voice-line per minute to be labeled as spam, even though several staff members had been doing much worse earlier today (enabling noclip on theirselves, flying into the mic box, and mashing the MEDIC! button for over a good three minutes; the moderator Iggy -- who banned me -- happened to be a part of the spam).

I didn't expect such a hypocrisy on this server. I am fine waiting out my hour ban, but I figured I would let it be known about the events that transpired this evening.

This was a different incident. After Bach's birthday had ended, and he went offline, the servers resume to normal rules. I apologize that you feel we have wronged you, but I warned you to get off the mic multiple times, and the appropriate humor was long gone by hours. Not only did you spam it, but continued to do so until I found who you were and banned you for it. It was a 60 minute ban, so I advise you to wait it out, even though it is long over.

NO one should spam that mic room, birthday or not. You are not above the rules and this is coming from the same people who complained that nomulous abused his powers on his birthday. Hypocrisy, holy shit. Now, anonymous sandwich, i warned you too about a good number of times and you refused to listen to me or iggy, your ban was completely justified and it doesn't make you look any better when you say "BECAUSE THEY DID IT, IT'S OKAY THAT I DO IT" if you see someone break the rules, you report them.

Now if people don't know, in the frantic factory map, there is a secret room next to the boxing arena, that if you go in, there is a microphone. if you proceed to shout anything in the mic it makes what you said incredibly loud in the boxing arena, and since the boxing arena is the most popular area in the map, of course this is a problem.