Mr_RagingTurtle

Building Spawn

Hey, I would like to help build spawn for minecraft division. We so far do not have a spawn and I would like to help make it big and AWESOME! But creative would work fine, and if we have the magic wand addon that you can do //replace that would be even better.

+1 to this, raging, Hachi and I are going to be building/decorating spawn since it is bland as fuck. Any others would be nice

@Sonico @Gr8_Butt_M8

Magic wand addon just for building the spawn sounds great. I've used it before and it was pretty simple to use.

For the building actual spawn part, I'll be more then happy to make it look pretty and shit. Because what's a pretty spawn if you ain't got pretty scenery? I can also work on designs for the actual spawn and see what works and what dosent.

Let's get hyped #revive

@Haxx @Rhododendron @Kart @Bach @Tomahawk @Thunder @Christian

I'd like to help, but I'm not sure what IP everyone is playing on... I saw someone say mc1.xenogamers.com, but that's just an empty survival server that looks like nobody built anything on it until I came on.

Yea, I got some bad news.....jk @Hachi

The server is now updated to 1.8

Ive added in Factions, Choptree, shop, worldedit, etc. Sadly Mcmmo is now a premium plugin meaning you have to pay for it, so I'll try to look for a pirated version xD. The server is basically ready to be played on. However i just need to fix some settings/permissions and build spawn.

#SettingANewStandard

#NoMore5Mins

Yea, I got some bad news.....jk @Hachi

The server is now updated to 1.8

Ive added in Factions, Choptree, shop, worldedit, etc. Sadly Mcmmo is now a premium plugin meaning you have to pay for it, so I'll try to look for a pirated version xD. The server is basically ready to be played on. However i just need to fix some settings/permissions and build spawn.

#SettingANewStandard

#NoMore5Mins

lets us know when it 100% ready, we'll all jump in.

and thank you <3