Fink

Steam Ruined Trading

You have to verify you want to accept a trade for every single fucking trade now on steam. And to verify you have to go to your email. Trade bots are broken now. Steam is way too overprotective of the stupid kids that get scammed, so they had to over handicap them.

Steam trading has been ruined

You can turn it off somehow, others have done it. However, if you do turn it off and get phished, steam support WILL NOT grant your items back, regardless of how much you plead.

how do you turn it off? phishing links arent a problem for me.

You can turn it off somehow, others have done it. However, if you do turn it off and get phished, steam support WILL NOT grant your items back, regardless of how much you plead.

That's why you don't click links when it comes to traders and random people that message you, it is almost always a phissing link. If I trade it is always direct on a server, not a link. Steam should just let those kids get scammed because that is how I learned

That's why you don't click links when it comes to traders and random people that message you, it is almost always a phissing link. If I trade it is always direct on a server, not a link. Steam should just let those kids get scammed because that is how I learned

Yeah, just dont be an idiot. Steam is over protecting these kids, and at the expense of others.

Yeah, just dont be an idiot. Steam is over protecting these kids, and at the expense of others.

They are even ruining scrap.tf and other sites due to the over protection. This is hurting the tf2 community and trading more than helping

You have to verify you want to accept a trade for every single fudgeing trade now on steam. And to verify you have to go to your email. Trade bots are broken now. Steam is way too overprotective of the stupid kids that get scammed, so they had to over handicap them.

Steam trading has been ruined

Jesus christ why are you all so thick? You can turn off the goddamn email verification. I did it the other day.

Just go to privacy settings.

If you are tired, you don't think straight. When a link looks legit, that's when you think "It looks fine" and you click it. There are plenty of legitimate links out there, for example:

ai.imgur.com_MV0IFSl.thumb.png.585bf5c48b5ec7873ba2b1a8aa73546c.png

That's really difficult to see.

If you are tired, you don't think straight. When a link looks legit, that's when you think "It looks fine" and you click it. There are plenty of legitimate links out there, for example:

[attach=full]20491[/attach]

That's really difficult to see.

just look at the grammar, try messaging them more to test if they are a bot or not, and check their profile. simple.

Jesus christ why are you all so thick? You can turn off the goddamn email verification. I did it the other day.

Just go to privacy settings.

i dont regularly go in my settings and steam never said you could turn it off. how was i supposed to know. i just found out about this today because i havent traded for a couple of weeks.

Yeah, i found out how to turn it off. its easy as fuck just go to privacy settings. dont be a fucking retard though once you turn it off and screw up

@Kypari This is the grammar of a stereotypical phishing bot:

Hi! i add u.

my friend want trade with you, he cant for som reason

pls ad him :phisinglink:

thx hav a nice day

@Kypari This is the grammar of a stereotypical phishing bot:

Hi! i add u.

my friend want trade with you, he cant for som reason

pls ad him :phisinglink:

thx hav a nice day

You said earlier:

how do you turn it off? phishing links arent a problem for me.

Your grammar (capital letters and punctuation) was bad there (no offence). If you send me a link that doesn't mean you're a phisher.

You said earlier:

Your grammar (capital letters and punctuation) was bad there (no offence). If you send me a link that doesn't mean you're a phisher.

i wasnt speaking in broken english though, and also many phishing bots dont reply after they send you a phishing link, and why are we arguing over the grammar of phishing bots :I