Sign in to follow this  
MajorB

Ero

It should go like this imo. No one get banned, no one brings this up ever again you both apologize and move on :D, and realisticly speaking. is this forum post going to help anything? No. its just going to turn into a *****fit.

I would just do that if he didn't dare me to post in the forums and tell me that no one would care and that he was going to get me banned.... I don't understand how you can not clearly see he is an ******* here. This is a thread of him trying to get me banned lol.

Ero,The situation is done and over with. No 1 is trying to get you banned. This is simply a ban request for it that gets reviewed.Yes I do suggest that you should receive a temp ban so you can calm down and prevent any further In-game situations from happening. I was told to work this out with you in STEAM, and I believe you were told the same.

Please close this thread.

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 PM ----------

Well how is Yo Momma joke day breaking the rules Its a "JOKE DAY" I think ero did nothing wrong from what i read and saw..

Yo momma joke game was fine, He was setting up another game that was not in MOTD after the yo momma joke game.

And it is funny he has this video but yet he does not showthe part where he was on mic raging and being disrespectful only moments before. And he didnt show the part of him actually getting slayed in the situation in the first place which in my opinion says Hey there probly something he doesnt want to be seen or heard in thos otherwise he would have posted the entire video.

I don't think Ero should be banned. He was actually trying to do something FUN, instead of doing first reaction/last reaction...which is exactly what you did right after you slayed him. -.- I won't take sides, but Ero should DEFINITELY not be banned.

Ducki lets say the chat log was right, since majorB isn't denying it's wrong, what would you say about it? If the chat log is right, then ero should not have been slayed, easy as that. He was doing joke day with the T's, the live ones were not rebelling, and he was giving constant orders. He didn't seem to disrespect (BEFORE) he got slayed, yet that's why majorb said he slayed him. I need MajorB's side to why he thought he was getting disrespected before I say if it was justified or not.

i can vouch for this, ero does use rude language sometimes disrespect and goes over the top ALOT, im on majors side, im +1 for a temp. ban. he just needs to cool down for a bit

I was there.... Ero basically told MajorB to shut up and let him do orders and then major slayed him. That's all the 'disrespect' I saw. Hm.

Dammm guys going hard, Can't you guys move forward...."Forgive and Forget'?? cmon now, ****, there are soo many people i dislike in the clan, but i dont start yelling and doing all this *** **** towards them. I wouldnt slay or kick, because of my personal feelings towards them (If I had powers). It comes down to being in a fun community where people laugh instead of curse. Ero and Major, you both know that **** happens all the time, you guys should both talk over this, and come to a compromise. Sounds stupid, but you guys need to stop this ****... :/

Dammm guys going hard, Can't you guys move forward...."Forgive and Forget'?? cmon now, ****, there are soo many people i dislike in the clan, but i dont start yelling and doing all this *** **** towards them. I wouldnt slay or kick, because of my personal feelings towards them (If I had powers). It comes down to being in a fun community where people laugh instead of curse. Ero and Major, you both know that **** happens all the time, you guys should both talk over this, and come to a compromise. Sounds stupid, but you guys need to stop this ****... :/

+1 for this.

also, everyone who wasn't involved needs to shut up >.>

mic spam like crazy in Ero's video, was hard to tell what was going on.

Yea I didn't not get the slay on fraps as I did not have it turned on yet. I turned it on to get you to explain why I was slayed. Aslo you failed to mention I was warden many other times that round, that was the only one that went long. My rounds typically do last longer becase I am a little better at controlling T's so they do not rebel as much. Also they like the fact I refuse to play cheap warden games first/last/death reaction,prize trivia, etc... Further more the momma joke day way over. Again there was only 4-5 T's still alive to finish the round with another game before Major decided to try to take control of the situation. Regardless, he knows he is wrong. I should hope other read the motd and admin hand book and realize he was wrong as well. Enough said. You can close this unless you decide to ban me, which would be hilariously wrong.

Wow, I'm taking ero's side 100%. People aren't even reviewing the case here before they're taking sides. If you notice, most people taking MajorB's side are saying "YEAH ERO IS RUDE N STUFF," well this isn't about being rude. MajorB is hoping that people step in for him because he is an admin, that's not even... just no... You don't dare people to post it to the forums because you think you're popular enough to sway the vote to ban ero. Admin aboose all the way...

No more taking sides -.- This debate should be over by now. There shouldn't be other members getting into this. This should be between Ero MajorB, and whoever is in charge of deciding what is to happen to these two. If i were to agree with anyone about this, it would be Smokeyy. Good lookin out man.

~No more debate, no one is getting banned as the reason to posting this was stupid in the first place, and the community has read everything. We know that what happened overall was wrong on many accounts, and the round coulda gone faster if ero changed games, but he still had them doing something that was in the MOTD so there was really no reason for the slay. Overall, I hope everyone learned something from this.

Closed.