Tomahawk

Ummm Anyone Else Have This?

so when I go to check my alerts this happens:

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'user.user_id' in 'on clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/Post.php at line 63
  6. XenForo_Model_Post->getPostsByIds() in XenForo/AlertHandler/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 26
  7. XenForo_AlertHandler_DiscussionMessage_Post->getContentByIds() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 234
  8. XenForo_Model_Alert->_getContentForAlerts() in XenForo/Model/Alert.php at line 77
  9. XenForo_Model_Alert->getAlertsForUser() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php at line 75
  10. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionAlertsPopup() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  11. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  12. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xeno/public_html/xenforo/index.php at line 13

pls help

These are two separate glitches. The first was the MineCraft addon that was adding your MC uuid and username to the user join query. That was fixed. The next glitch is the post number addon that I coded, but have only disabled and have not fixed yet. Will be fixed.... whenever.

- Closed