Sylveon - Team Fortress 2

Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Sylveon: Dragon Slayer

Steam ID:

super_mario_ace

Information:

In the Gaming History trade server, I was banned for using the unlimited uber glitch. I understand why this would be a reasonable excuse to ban a user, but I feel that I should be unbanned. Here's why. This glitch was executed for fun. It was in no way used to gain an advantage at the time, since everyone was doing the conga. I also would like to say, that if Goodra (name may have changed) has been banned alongside me, I did not drag them into this. They are as innocent as a butterfly and at the least, they should be unbanned. If you were to listen to my appeal, I would swear to you that this glitch would never be used by me again. It's a bit hard to believe, but I only performed the glitch as a 'party trick'. In other circumstances, I had never thought to use the glitch for an advantage. I would also like to say I'm not the only one to use this glitch, but I'm unable to point out names.

Any sort of exploit is not allowed, the reason for this is because there will people who will mimick this and could potentially use it when there aren't any admins on. (which wouldn't be a problem if we had source tv like we used to....). you are only banned for a day and you can wait for this to end. But if you're really sorry, you will NOT mention this glitch or even acknowledge it.

@kbraszzz @Bach

Close please