Insane

Future Update Theme ?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUGJpyeMRiA

The video was created by teamfortress which is owned by valve, the title contains sniper vs scout ..... Rumor has it few months back there would be a new sniper vs spy update (im aware I said spy) .... :3

No???? it was engineer vs spy i thought. it was supposedly the update to come out with competitive mode

No???? it was engineer vs spy i thought. it was supposedly the update to come out with competitive mode

either way

may be new update soon ?

Anyways, I think the engineer vs spy update was predicted to come out around October, but with these new taunts coming out, I can see 2 coming out before hand. 1 in the spring and 1 in summer or both in the summer

Anyways, I think the engineer vs spy update was predicted to come out around October, but with these new taunts coming out, I can see 2 coming out before hand. 1 in the spring and 1 in summer or both in the summer

Lol if valve isn't lazy

The next is engi vs spy like dethman said. Comp mode, new weapons, and it's actually rumoured that spy may be getting buffs. No eta has been released, but people are guessing around halloween, like Two Cities was.

Spy vs Engie update Information and Speculation Megathread - Steam Users' Forums

Almost everything that has been revealed is in the coding as showed. Quests, possibly grenades and shit, objectives, and a couple of interesting spy reveals like chicken said, buffs. That is the list if you want to see. Hope they put a whole of a hell of alot more weapons and some cosmetics.