Steam ID:

Banned:

No

Previously in xG:

No

Active on Teamspeak:

No

Further Information:

I would mainly like to join xG because of my amount of time in the JB2 server on TF2. I also admire the amount of generous people in your community, and I personally would like to be part of this community and help out with events or server enforcement.

(I have been banned from Blu on the Jailbreak servers, although it was meant to be a day. The admin accidentally perma-bannned me, and I have still been banned since.)

If you have a ban issue, post it on the "Ban protest" section.

I have, and kbrazzzzz (who responded to the protest) forgot to unban me xD

Is JBRG a high lander team? because if not, then double clanning isn't allowed.

1. No, it is not a Highlander team.

2. I have no idea what "double clanning" is, so I would personally like to learn what it is.

1. No, it is not a Highlander team.

2. I have no idea what "double clanning" is, so I would personally like to learn what it is.

Double-clanning is where you are in two different clans. If your clan is TF2-related, then you can't be in xG.

Double-clanning is where you are in two different clans. If your clan is TF2-related, then you can't be in xG.

I'll probably just remove all of my clan tags that I occasionally use for xG. Sorry for the misunderstanding on my part!

New I Cant vouch yet but I was a huge part of jb2 community, I don't think I've ever seen you......

Try to check my points on the server. I have... OVAR 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, I have around 10,000 gameME points, and my name used to be Stars or stardestroyer56. I have just been changing names recently :p

Also, Rejects or Rin might be able to vouch for me.

(I just realized, I probably look like such a noob just consistently posting random comments, but ye.)

Aside from the double-clanning issue which he has taken care of now, he is a mature player and does play on jailbreak 2 pretty often, nice guy. +1

A:7

M:8

Also, Rejects or Rin might be able to vouch for me.

(I just realized, I probably look like such a noob just consistently posting random comments, but ye.)

Also, if you need more vouches (which you will) I seriously recommend playing some of our other servers a little more often to meet some of the xG community, sadly enough not much of it plays on JB 2 anymore. Some examples would be JB 1, Pkmn Trade, Saxton Hale etc.