Vector

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Welcome!

So yeah, i've been playing the shit out of this game for a couple months now and i want to create a guild for xG and encourage others to join in!

If you've heard of the game and wish to try it out go to the link down bellow

Refer a Friend | Star Wars: The Old Republic

^ the link there will be a referral which gives you a mini package and a i believe a free 7 day subscription trial!

Right now @lieutenantdan and i are regular players. If you are interested, message me and we can help get this going! If you wish to play with me, we can make new characters/i can use my main to help you out with some quests to help you finish quests faster and level faster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMNm3SCLfN4

Being a part of the guild gives loads of benefits, for starters, You get a 5% exp boost, You can have a guild stronghold in which people can contribute and customize if they wish, a guild bank for all players to help each other.

For example, maybe every now and again i will donate 100k credtis, and each guild member is allowed to take 5000 of those credits. or i put in some EXP boosts and others can take it to help. You may also help donate to the guild bank, so if you find some sweet gear one of your fellow xG members might find useful, you can put it into the bank!

This is going to be an Empire guild, meaning your characters must be part of the empire faction to join (Sith Warrior, Sith inquisitor, Imperial Agent, and Bounty Hunter)

played alpha and beta and was a sub for first 6 months of game, can honestly say it went pretty far down the toilet even before it went f2p. it had promise and hope, then the flush of the water came. rip.

played alpha and beta and was a sub for first 6 months of game, can honestly say it went pretty far down the toilet even before it went f2p. it had promise and hope, then the flush of the water came. rip.

I stopped playing when they merged servers and suddenly I was required to change ALL of my char names.... :(

Mmmh as a kid nerding out on Star Wars Galaxies and Kotor I really was looking forward to this game, I only played it for a little bit then lost interest, I guess it didn't have that Immense vastness of Galaxies or the right Kotor feel, but hey I'm game to play it if other people will do it with me.