BANGINONATRASHC

Just A Note...

During this last week being banned from xG servers; I had a strange realization. That I actually miss playing on our Team Fortress servers. Pokemon Trade has been a home to me for 2 years now, and when I don't have an opportunity to play on them whenever I please really bums me out. I feel out of place. The Pokemon Trade server is like my escape to go live in a world where I can have a burst of nostalgia, while also being social with clan mates and shooting at people. Goldenrod City was actually my favorite city back in the day, I remember being young and playing pokemon gold and sliver for hours during Christmas time when I received them as a gift. It was a simple and easy time in my life.

But I took that away from myself for being belligerent, rebellious, and sometimes just straight up being an asshole.

This is my apology to anyone I have been rude, mean or even dickish to. I am an intense person all the time. And when I get excited or challenged I tend to be extreme. Sometimes very extreme, verbally. But the environment I grew up in was the same way and was accepted. So that is how I interact with people in real life. Yet, this attitude has pushed away the very friends and comrades of Xenogamers I wanted to represent.

When my ban is lifted, this is a personal promise that I will change the way I behave in our servers. I just want to be part of xG again. Joke around and have a good time with people of our group together. I miss that. My video game getaway is gone now, and I realize that only me that was responsible for it.

So I'm sorry again. This isn't a transparent apology alike it was in the past. This is just me wanting to be apart of the community again. I hope you all can forgive me.

~Bangin