Make up your mind if you wanna stay or go!

But until then welcome back m8 :D

A:8/10

M: 9/10

ai.imgur.com_DR2B5fv.jpg.dcfd5701ff9daf41c0e2973239c77fd3.jpg (Imma join the shameless promotion)

Make up your mind if you wanna stay or go!

But until then welcome back m8 :D

A:8/10

M: 9/10

[attach=full]21354[/attach] (Imma join the shameless promotion)

Too bad my ai.imgur.com_DR2B5fv.jpg.39c7ffb8a59f6a6a4b7dbff978c51afb.jpg makes it an invalid vouche so +1 ❤️

Seemed like a nice guy anytime I was in on the same server as him, actively moderated servers that other mods didn't play as much, would be a great addition back to the clan. +1

A:? (I don't play our trade servers much, please forgive me.)

M:9

Welp, that's 12 vouches at the time of this post. We want Vapey back. :D

@kbraszzz

@Rejects

@Moosty

@metalslug53

@Rhodendron

@idkwhoelselol

I'm Done. | Xeno Gamers

Sorry Vaporeon, but you left on the 4th of April. Per our rules for member resubmission, you must wait a minimum of thirty days before you can reapply, as per the rules posted in the Member Submission forum, which state:

If you have left or got kicked out of xG, and are allowed to re-apply, you must have

- 20 vouches

- A Division Leader from the respective division to agree on your return 01/13/14

- waited a month minimum from the day you have quit/left xG

20/11/2012

Sadly, these +1s are invalid. You'll have to resubmit your post on the 4th of May and no sooner.

That being said, you DO have my welcome back, (As well as Moosty's and Rejects' Welcomes too, it seems) and I'll even go so far and let you use the +1s you've already gotten in this thread when you do resubmit your Member Submission. It seems you've already amassed 12 +1s, meaning you'll only need 8 more. (I don't think anyone will mind if we give you at least that much leeway.)

Good to have you back. We will officiate it when you resubmit on May 4th. Thread closed.