Tomahawk

Teamspeak Problems

I'm Trying to reinstall TeamSpeak but I keep getting stuck at the screen that says

Checking your browser before accessing teamspeak.com.

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

Please allow up to 5 seconds…

How 2 Bypass?

I'm Trying to reinstall TeamSpeak but I keep getting stuck at the screen that says

This process is automatic. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly.

How 2 Bypass?

git new browser. delete cookies. i dont fucking know.

How 2 Bypass?

That's Cloudflare checking your browser, credentials, and IP to make sure you aren't malicious traffic.

Make sure you have Javascript and cookies enabled so that you can pass the check.

Take a look: Why am I getting a "Checking your Browser before accessing" message before entering a site on CloudFlare? – CloudFlare Support

Edit:

Here, I'll post direct links to the downloads for the 32-bit and 64-bit clients, they should start downloading immediately when you click on them.

32-bit: removed

64-bit: removed

Let me know when you get one of them downloaded, as I have to remove the links shortly. Teamspeak hates when people repost them ;-;