Sign in to follow this  
Hudson

Prop hunt

What duckii meant to say was "too populated."

She should honestly review her posts before she submits them. I for one would LOVE a "Hide N' Seek" server but sadly I can't see it being played more than a few times. Sure it sounds fun now; but it wont be as great as your memories make it.

She should honestly review her posts before she submits them. I for one would LOVE a "Hide N' Seek" server but sadly I can't see it being played more than a few times. Sure it sounds fun now; but it wont be as great as your memories make it.

Don't be rude just because she didn't care about her grammar on the internetz...

Don't be rude just because she didn't care about her grammar on the internetz...

Aegean sir, I was honestly not trying to be rude and I believe duckii herself knows this. We've already talked about it. Thanks for looking out for her though, that's very thoughtful of you.

@Charlie - Technically, considering duckii's name is meant to be spelled lowercase (see forum profile), it wasn't a mistake.

What we really need is a CSS pub rotation server of actual CSS. I say just repurpose the Rats server, it's always dead anyway, and just change it to a normal CSS server.

What we really need is a CSS pub rotation server of actual CSS. I say just repurpose the Rats server, it's always dead anyway, and just change it to a normal CSS server.

i have already made a poll in the CS:S discussion section of the forum, if you want a regular rotation server for CS:S please vote NAO!