Waimalu

Summer Plans?

@Dethman @Liekos MICHIGAN BUDDIEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS.

It's a summer house that I go to every year with my cousins and I think it's next to Lake Michigan but I'm 99% sure I'm not going to see you.

I don't live in Michigan. I was just asking because my family frequents the UP. It's beautiful up there :D

I do really want to try the hidden, maybe we can make it have a password to test it out for our servers, then release it for the public when it's ready. Also maybe I could make a steam guide for the hidden with tips and what not and post it. Those that come across the guide may get curious and want to join. I'll add the ip to the guide. We can get group of people to make videos using replay and show some stuff. If there is anything else post it! @Insane should approve :)

Also maybe if we do go forward with this plan, maybe @Bone or @Rejects could make a SFM poster for a thumbnail :D

@Ohstopyou notice me senpai

Btw does anyone know when zombie fortress is usually populated cuz it's seems like it's populated at random ass times.

Btw does anyone know when zombie fortress is usually populated cuz it's seems like it's populated at random butt times.

When I'm on ;)

I do really want to try the hidden, maybe we can make it have a password to test it out for our servers, then release it for the public when it's ready. Also maybe I could make a steam guide for the hidden with tips and what not and post it. Those that come across the guide may get curious and want to join. I'll add the ip to the guide. We can get group of people to make videos using replay and show some stuff. If there is anything else post it! @Insane should approve :)

Also maybe if we do go forward with this plan, maybe @Bone or @Rejects could make a SFM poster for a thumbnail :D

@Ohstopyou notice me senpai

I saw. Vids about the hidden Ster_ did one way back when.

Some problems tho:

1. Call of duty tactics

-basically everyone stays in one big group and just camps the shit out of it there is no way in like even if u no clip.

Suggestion: have a certain time limit so people can't stay in the same spot for more than 45 sec,

2. Pyros

Sorry @Ohstopyou

- way way way way like super way to spammy. They just stand there and hold m1. And If u play spy U know how annoying the flames are cause even if your not close to them they touch you. The pyros don't know what a secondary or a melee is.

Suggestion: limit the ammo count to 100, limit class ( only 2 people can be pyro), remove pyro completely @valve

3. Perks

-Don't put in perks this ain't a hale server

Suggestion: just don't

4. Scouts

Does the hidden have a speed bonus ? If it does then disregard this

- scouts delay so o so much. The run and run and run and run.

Suggestion: limit class, speed reduction

Other than that @Insane approves

I saw. Vids about the hidden Ster_ did one way back when.

Some problems tho:

1. Call of duty tactics

-basically everyone stays in one big group and just camps the fudge out of it there is no way in like even if u no clip.

Suggestion: have a certain time limit so people can't stay in the same spot for more than 45 sec,

2. Pyros

Sorry @Ohstopyou

- way way way way like super way to spammy. They just stand there and hold m1. And If u play spy U know how annoying the flames are cause even if your not close to them they touch you. The pyros don't know what a secondary or a melee is.

Suggestion: limit the ammo count to 100, limit class ( only 2 people can be pyro), remove pyro completely @valve

3. Perks

-Don't put in perks this ain't a hale server

Suggestion: just don't

4. Scouts

Does the hidden have a speed bonus ? If it does then disregard this

- scouts delay so o so much. The run and run and run and run.

Suggestion: limit class, speed reduction

Other than that @Insane approves

Read the wiki

The Hidden

If this is a suggestions thread then lets replace dead servers with unique ones like the hidden.

pls we need a parkour fortress server @kbraszz @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects

Edit:

@Ohstopyou