Ohstopyou

[new Feature!] Call Admin

The CL's vote for things that they have little to no knowledge about, the thing about being demoted by not joining the group is outrageous and completely unfair.

How is it unfair? Staff that are inactive will be fished out, (as they didn't join the group) and any staff that refuse to join the group shouldn't really have staff powers at all. If you feel that joining a steam group, and accepting a friend request (two things that literally take only a few seconds at most) is too much for you to handle, then I'll have to ask you to resign your powers as a staff member, as you are either grossly incompetent or insubordinate.

Anyways, I really like this and I'm glad to see it implemented. I wish we had something like this during the olden days with CS:S, it would have helped with staff communication a ton.

why start fishing out inactive staff members now, why not a few weeks ago? and i never said that i wasn't going to join the group, i said the Auto-demotion was a bit harsh and that the !calladmin command was going to be spammed which was by one "Hex"

I joined the group on tuesday at work and found the thread yesterday at midnight

How is it unfair? Staff that are inactive will be fished out, (as they didn't join the group) and any staff that refuse to join the group shouldn't really have staff powers at all. If you feel that joining a steam group, and accepting a friend request (two things that literally take only a few seconds at most) is too much for you to handle, then I'll have to ask you to resign your powers as a staff member, as you are either grossly incompetent or insubordinate.

Anyways, I really like this and I'm glad to see it implemented. I wish we had something like this during the olden days with CS:S, it would have helped with staff communication a ton.

Thank you. Finally someone agrees with my work.