Ohstopyou

[new Feature!] Call Admin

All TF2 staff must read this, as it is now mandatory.

All TF2 staff must join this group: Steam Community :: Group :: xG TF2 Staff and friend this bot: Steam Community :: [xG] Call Admin Bot

Any players that need to contact a staff member, or need one for their game, please refer them to the group so they can find our staff. Also, we have a call admin feature for all of our TF2 servers now. Please tag any mods or admins on your friends list so they realize the changes that are happening.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guidelines for Call Admin:

• Abuse of the bot after reading the menu warning is a day ban. No questions asked.
  • Refer people to use the bot if no staff are online by using the command /calladmin
  • It will send a message to everyone on the staff list. If you cannot come, that is fine, but you really should try. There is no more saying "I didn't get the message" because we definitely know everyone will now.
  • FAILURE TO JOIN THE GROUP AND ADD THE BOT WILL RESULT IN A DEMOTION BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO HELP WITH THE SERVERS.
  • LEAVING THE GROUP AND UNADDING THE BOT WILL RESULT IN A DEMOTION BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WISH TO HELP WITH THE SERVERS.

@kbraszzz @Moosty @metalslug53 @Rejects @BelloWaldi @Hachi @Liekos @Dethman @Matsi @ChickenPanda @XHina_sanX @Marceline @Goblin @Diamonde @Jpie112 @Waimalu @Bone @Rogue_Skittle @DeKoi @Insane @Kart @Nomulous

this is gonna be fun.

[attach=full]21843[/attach]

Already fixed:

• Admins cannot send reports
  • People cannot send reports when an admin is in the server, it just alerts the admin in the server
  • Max time between reports is three minutes.

ppppppppppppppppppppp

Already fixed:

• Admins cannot send reports
  • People cannot send reports when an admin is in the server, it just alerts the admin in the server
  • Max time between reports is three minutes.

+1

This is really cool, but should there be a rule or punishment or something if someone does something like this? [attach=full]21844[/attach]

• Abuse of the bot after reading the menu warning is a day ban. No questions asked.

wut menu warning?

Also, it's about time... good job...

also also..... I hope someone doesn't kick everyone out of the staff group when they quit the clan, like the last time I was in it....

wut menu warning?

also also..... I hope someone doesn't kick everyone out of the staff group when they quit the clan, like the last time I was in it....

that is why not everyone is admin in the group i think right @DarkWolf6052 ?

wut menu warning?

When you attempt to report someone, it gives you a disclaimer that states "Abusing this may result in punishment. Do you accept the risks?" "Yes" "No". Everyone is warned.

This is really cool, but should there be a rule or punishment or something if someone does something like this? [attach=full]21844[/attach]

I handled this earlier today. Hex was banned for 1 day and the guy who was reported was warned (apparently he was killing everyone with a scout guillotine)