Sign in to follow this  
HighSociety

[xG:M] Omegawizkid

Member Name: Poncher

Abusing Admin: [xG:M] Omegawizkid

Your In-Game Name: [xG:?] Poncher

Abuse Description: Omega slayed all CT's in-game, even though there was plenty of time left on the game clock.

Reason: He claimed it was a freeday, although it was not. CT's were killing T's through a game of FR/LR, so he said he slayed because he thought it was a freeday. (which even if it was, there were plenty of CT's who weren't killing T's, so there was no need to slay all of the CT's.

Player Effect: Of course it affected more than one player, the only CT not slayed was g00n because hes an Admin.

Proof: I have a screenshot of him slaying @ct

http://i56.tinypic.com/23it7di.jpg

SOOOOO sorry it took so damn long to get the screeny, couldnt find the damn thing

The screenshot will provide alot of help and support, to make a final decision, the clan is getting wavy, we need to settle it down, and become more strict. (Opinion) I think that we should enforce our rules more thoroughly. Sorry if it was put the wrong way. We need to show everyone that we dont take crap from others. Btw I've seen him in Jb bout 2-3 times since I was a member from March.

Although it happened I feel that this incident and reporting is relatively silly.

Almost all Cts were participating, and aiming at the T's. Any T that tried to leave the other cts shot. He only slayed so we could move on with the game.

yea, he's in a clan called :NR: and hes always in their servers. o.o

true. I see him all the time with the :NR: tag.

true. I see him all the time with the :NR: tag.

So let's just get a rundown up here; he is in a different clan, plays a different clan's servers more than xG, BARELY plays xG in the first place, and slays everyone (practically) just to get the round done faster. Hmmm.