Scootaloo

Just To Clarify, I Am Here To Stay.

It would seem that my previous thread created a lot of confusion, because the truth of it all is that I thought it would be better to step down from my position than to take a leave of absence, but apparently according to many of our staff, I'm not allowed to leave. =p

Therefore, I deleted my old thread and wanted to post this new one so that people stopped complaining about me still having my mod powers. I am not currently stepping down from my DM position, at the request of many from the administration team, and will instead be on an extended leave of absence until after my son is born. This way, I don't leave you guys high and dry and I can still take some extra time to get things in order.

I apologize for any confusion caused by my last thread. I wasn't really in a straight state of mind at the time of posting it, but I can see that this is a much better solution.

tl;dr I am not going anywhere, just taking a bit of a break. I'll still be active on forums and do my best to be active in game. =)