Sign in to follow this  
Mykhol

Hey....Hey...Guess what....I'm leaving..

i agree with JB, just because there is a few people leaving, doesn't mean it's okay to talk **** about the clan or our leader just because you feel like the clan isn't doing very well.

Well, I guess I'm not allowed an opinion, but Ok, he trolls his own servers, he came into JB just to freekill everyone.

xG = Not allowed an opinion.

This server will thrive wether they are here or not. 66 post is because i was promoted like a month in a half ago, of course i don't have that many post, so come up with something better to bash me for go play at HG, where you will be back with in a month begging to rejoin xG.

The quiters should have to lick dog crap take a picture of it, and submit it if they want back in xG cause its pathetic some the reason they quit for.

So i guess you dont want that sig anymore?

Real talk, ill miss ya bro. add me on steam if we arent friends already and hit me up sometime

naww braww, I still want that sexy siggy, and MajorB **** off, HG is ****, so stop being a **** bucket, Who likes you?

See you later penguin youll be missed. and major B stfu once again you think your purpose in life is to argue over stupid **** like it matters. gg

Holy **** buckets MajorB, Shut the **** up, no one likes you. Stop arguing, OBVIOUSLY you won't stay your entire ****ing life, so If I ever hear you're leaving, I'm gonna troll you, kay?

Hi Penguin, I thought you quit.

How about you just remove this stay around and talk to Aegan on steam occasionally.

That sounds like the more intelligent decision.

so what if he quit? he can still post alllllll he wants.

Because his main argument was Aegan leaving and Silence not caring.

I'm pretty sure this has opened Silence's eyes a tad. and Aegan isn't dead. He's just going to step down.

well hes never gonna be seen almost at all again sooo... basically since i dont live in canada near him ill prolly never talk to him again