Division:

Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Tiopuchipuchi

Steam ID:

Ban Type:

Server Ban

Information:

So, I was playing on your Deathrun server and an admin comes on. He said he wasn't an admin and I believed him. I was playing on map dr_office and there is an easter egg for getting into the death hall. There is another easter egg to get to the point and cap it. His or her name was Lala. I just looked at his profile and found out it's Whyte.

So, death was afk and I thought I should just end the game because he was afk and alot of people were waiting to play. So me and Lokillo spy go out to kill him. Lala says that the cap easter egg is an exploit, but not the one for getting into death's hallway.

He then bans me without telling me and crashing my game aswell. xG:M Whyte is the name of the admin that banned me for a day. I would appreciate if I were to be unbanned becuase I really like your servers. Nice friendly mods and people, and a very good community too. So please hear me out, I don't wanna get banned, I was hanging out with some friends now I can't play with him cause I got banned. Sorry it's so long and I have no proof. But he doesn't have proof either. So please thanks for reading this and yes I respect admins and what they say but I didn't know it was an admin. Sorry for any mistakes it's late at night and I typed alot.

Death wasn't afk, Dr_Office has a very interesting mechanic that slays the blue if he doesn't move from the starting area within 5 seconds, Also yes I was Lala, Staff members are allowed to go undercover, you of all people know that I do that a lot because of the amount of exploiting done on Dr_office and dr_horrors specifically, Also I did say the painis easter egg is an exploit ruled by higher ups here is the screenshot :) also provided is The motivator going past you even though you so kindly said that you did that yourself in your ban protest. ALSO attached is another ban of yours for glutting on deathrun just for reference. You tried to do a n exploit because you thought no staff member was on and I also said how I would get someone to ban you for doing the exploit, if you did, (if you want I can get the screenshot of that too :)) Tio, Im generally ashamed of you as you have constantly seen me ban people for doing the same thing you were banned for undercover or not, your friend was also banned for a day as its his first offense but yours is a week, I suggest you wait the week out and we can try again Tio, just because you think the police aren't watching doesn't make you in the right :) :coffee:

5aa4c2c10a249_ScreenShot2015-09-11at8_18_20PM.png.c1ecf370527d025113d52738cf867aa5.png

5aa4c2c14b9a0_ScreenShot2015-09-11at8_18_59PM.thumb.png.8b34485d0739eba801368cafc07ba68e.png

5aa4c2c16bf3b_ScreenShot2015-09-11at8_24_10PM.thumb.png.44dba8159d37cafe6ceb3ec315fe140f.png

No idea where this whole "Exploits are okay if we call them Easter Eggs" thing suddenly came from, but using an exploitable area in a map to gain advantage in ANY scenario is clearly against the rules.

Ban will stay for the week. Don't do it again.