Sign in to follow this  
Sawyer

Sawyer

Member Name: Sawyer

In-Game Name: Sawyer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:32989067

Game Time: 554 hours in CSS

Helpful Skills: Skin/modding, photoshopping, video editing, and the magic of ponies.

pshh im a better skinner than you.

And you would know, since I just littered this page with my previous work. I mean really, its just ****. Can't you tell?

+∞ (Infinite), love his voice, very good warden and follows all rules excellently. PS: There's no other person I'd recommend more that this guy, I haven't seen him break as much as one rule ever.

soairn. you make me sad.
You disgust me, and also, I'd like to referr you to a little poem I wrote. "Roses are red, violets are blue, you are dis-respectfull and won't achieve anything."

*Delete me for off-topic, just like his reply*

Wait WHAT? You can ask ANYBODY im not a disrespectfull player. Infact, before you said that. I had alot of respect for you. But it seems you dont like me so maybe i should Finaly do like OTHER and frigging give you hard time. And tell me how the HECK i disrespected you? Im just impressed because i`ve NEVER did something to you.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

and sawyer. Take off the tag. You havent been accepted yet and admin might give you hard time for that being a banable offense.

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

[/color]and sawyer. Take off the tag. You havent been accepted yet and admin might give you hard time for that being a banable offense.

Its what the guys in TS said to do, but whatever. sorry.

xglogo2p.png

After careful examination, you have been accepted into Xeno Gamers!

Please put [xG] in your Steam name to complete the submission process.

Please read over all the rules so you can avoid a ban.

If you want to get admin, be active on the forum and TeamSpeak 3.

Our TeamSpeak 3 IP is voice.xenogamers.com