ChickenPanda

Highlander: There Are To Be Major Revisions To The Team.

I spoke with the leader of ICG, who some of you may remember. He is the greatest leader that I've seen in the steel division, and tonight I asked him how to manage myself and 8 others to create a better team.

Changes:

Mains will be based off of your willingness to learn, not your current skill.

This is a mistake I should have seen sooner, and I apologize for that. Codexx told me: a "bad" player willing to learn is better than a "good" player who thinks they're never wrong. This is the policy I am going off of.

I am not your boss, I am your servant.

Anything you need, ask me. I am here to protect you from anything. UGC admins, people bm'ing you, and even yourself during the times you feel that you're trash at your class. Talk to me. I will speak to those who I see have issues, and I will do my best to fix said issues. <3

Better practices.

No. Not MORE practice. Better practice. Every game, please record a demo so I can see what you're doing during your game! People who feel they need help, please come to me with a demo so I can help you out.

I'm going to help make decisions for you.

During map reviews, I hope that I can tell each and every class what they should be doing, where, and how. You do not need to be good at the game to be good at the game. Etney, a platinum soldier, is a horrible soldier and typically can only rocket jump. He is ALWAYS in the correct place, and that is exactly why he is plat.

Questions

Any questions, come to me. I hope to be a better leader and teammate, and I aspire for our team to move up and grab some wins this season.

Cheers all ~

@Bryan

@Hachi

@Whyte

@BananaShoes

@Kart

@matthewbt

@Fiery8022

@Insane

@lik202

@Bach

@Ohstopyou

Also I'm your boss. Chicken may be your servant but I'm here to yell at people ;)

Also I have notes to give out today, message me if

You want them privately for some reason/ can't get on teamspeak

Grave dig or not, @Hachi currently has a team running steel division to my knowledge. @Whyte @ChickenPanda are running silver but aren't doing it this season due to other games

Grave dig or not, @Hachi currently has a team running steel division to my knowledge. @Whyte @ChickenPanda are running silver but aren't doing it this season due to other games

Lol we in iron xD

And idk what hachi is doing. Do we even have a full team ??? @Hachi

Lol we in iron xD

And idk what hachi is doing. Do we even have a full team ??? @Hachi

We're sitting out this season to actually practice and get a full team. We'll be coming back to 19 for sure. We might even go steel by then. Merc and I would have to see.

We're sitting out this season to actually practice and get a full team. We'll be coming back to 19 for sure. We might even go steel by then. Merc and I would have to see.

I'm fully aware and I'm looking forward to practicing. Even though we are not particapting in this season we should have a team built. Don't wait till the last week to put together a team and then complain when we lose because we only had a week to work and know one another